Select To Get Started:
Columbus City Schools is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to anyone other than the applicant.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. There are no fees for current students. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted. All orders must be submitted on-line.
- For those who request the Pick-Up option, a notification will be sent to you via email when your order is ready for pick-up and the location where you should pick-up your records (which is often the school from which you graduated). An official, unexpired photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport or military ID) is required at time of pick up.
- If you are requesting same day service, make sure you select Same Day Pick Up (PICK UP ONLY) on the order page.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student record orders that have not been requested via Express Processing.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read the emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Education verifications will be delivered via email to the email address used during the ordering process.
- Those who serve, or have served, in the military are eligible for free record requests. To request a coupon code for a free request, please email proof, such as your military ID to email@example.com. Express processing is not available when utilizing coupon codes.
- Incarcerated individuals are eligible for free record requests to be delivered to the correctional facility only. To receive a coupon code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and address of the correctional facility. Express processing is not available when utilizing coupon codes.
- Record TRANSFER requests will be fulfilled after August 1st, for Middle & Elementary school students.
|High School Transcript||$1.00|
|Copy of Birth Certificate||$1.00|
|Individual Education Plans (IEP)||$1.00|
|Evaluation Team Report (ETR)||$1.00|
|Complete Student Record||$11.00|
There is an additional $5 processing fee per order.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card. No additional fees will be accessed to pay online.
- Money Order. A money order is to be used as an alternative to the online payment by selecting "Pay by Money Order" at the bottom of the form. Cash and checks will not be accepted. The money order must be made out and delivered to "Scribbles Software" along with a copy of your receipt or order number. Your order will not be processed until the money order is received.
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|Individual Education Plans (IEP)||NO FEE|
|Evaluation Team Report (ETR)||NO FEE|
There is NO processing fee for Current Students. Transcripts must be requested at your current school.
|High School Transcript||$10.00|
|Individual Education Plans (IEP)||$10.00|
|Evaluation Team Report (ETR)||$10.00|
|Complete Student Record||$20.00|
There is an additional $5 processing fee per order. Education verifications will be delivered via email to the email address used during the ordering proces
For Adult Program Transcripts, refer to http://www.ccsoh.us/ace.aspx
Columbus City Schools
Division of the Registrar
430 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM